1. got my first fill on 8/23.......and first un-fill on 8/30 (my 2 monthiversay of being banded.) I was way to tight even though he only put in 4.5 cc. I was in soooo much pain. 12 hours later and things are fine and dandy. Dr. took out half of the saline and we will try and put a bit back in in 3 weeks. I don't have any restriction but did I mention that I am not starving or in pain???? LOL
2. Exceeded my exercise goal for August. Yipee!
3. Now that I can eat again, I will be back to my 1500-1600 cals and will hopefully start losing again. (it's weird that for the last few days when I was so tight i could barely consume 500-600 cals but I lost ZERO lbs. I know now that my body will fight to the death to hold on to those few calories rather than let ;me starve to death.) Hopefully I will be back on track.
4. My Breast Cancer Fundraiser last night was a success
5. Squeezing in quite a few more fun activities with the kiddos since we start school at week from TODAY. boo hoo