Sunday, August 28, 2011

AH HA!!! Check out that ticker!

Happy Sunday evening! 

Been having a hard time sitting down to post on my own blog but ....I think I am now caught up on everyone's blogs.  Ok, the reason for the post and annoying title!!!  I set my exercise goal for part of August to be 1100 minutes. (Let's recap for a moment, shall we?   I had completed 1000  exercise minutes from July 23rd to Aug.7th so I added a bit more for the rest of Aug. to challenge myself. Please remember during that time frame tons of exercise and eating 1200-1400 calories and I lost ZERO pounds!!!!  Fun times)  Anywhoozle,  I cut back on the exercise a bit, starting eating MORE (like 1500-1600) calories....I know....a totally scary combo for a life-long dieter...and then had a fill.  So I have actually dropped a few pounds this week.  Yeah.

GET TO THE POINT ALREADY!!!  (I am actually yelling at myself! hmmmm)
 Ok the point is, since I wasn't going quite so crazy w/ the exercise, I was starting to get worried that I wouldn't meet my Aug. 30th goal.  BUT  I am gonna do it ....all thanks to training walk today.  My friend and I walked for FOUR HOURS........yes, 4 hours (about 15.5-16 miles) because we are preparing for the Susan G. Komen 3day for the Cure walk in November where we will walk 60 miles in 3 days.  The walk today was good, the conversation great, my hips were sore, but I got to add all of those lovely minutes to my exercise ticker.  Yipee!

60 more minutes tomorrow and I will make my goal!  

No comments:

Post a Comment