Friday, August 19, 2011

Bring Your Own Crazy...TGIF

BYOC...

It's FRIDAY so that means it's BYOC - Bring Your Own Crazy! Brought to you by the one and only Drazil! We answer a couple of questions in an effort to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break! Copy and paste and answer in your own blogs if you'd like!! ENJOY!! 


1. How much makeup do you wear daily, how long does it take you and are you loyal to certain brands?
  Most of the time I wear the whole kit & caboodle...foundation, bronzer, blush, eyeshadow, liner, mascara and lip stick---if I don't my teenagers at work as me "what's wrong?"   In the summer and sometimes on the weekends, I just put on some mascara and lip gloss.  I use Bare Minerals but am thinking about switching to a tinted moisturizer.  Have a really hard time trying to find lipstick and gloss....everything seems to change color on me.  Gonna try the Covergirl lipstain that JammyDancer at newtlesandwindings@blogspot.com was mentioning.


2. Repeat question: I’m going to pick a person not knowing your relationship with them (or even if there is one) and you try to describe this person in 5 words/short sentences.
Your oldest paternal aunt
Kathy...but I haven't seen her in 30 years.  I think she might mentally unstable so that doesn't look so good for the ol' gene pool!



3.  Tell me about your first real kiss and how old you were.
gosh....i think in the seventh grade....must not have been memorable because I am not even sure who gave it to me.......hmm.  i'm old.

4. If I gave you $1000.00 and told you that you had to give it to a charity – which charity would you choose and why?

I would  give it to the Susan G. Komen 3Day Walk for the Cure....I am walking 60 miles this November and could use the donation for my team.

Repeat question: Summarize your week in blog land and in real life.
Blogland - I've posted here and there....kind of waiting for something to report.
Real life - Started food journal on-line,  went to the gym everyday, tap class on wednesday, beach club, lake, and other activities w/ kiddos, having a girls' night tonight at a friend's house.

No comments:

Post a Comment