Saturday, July 2, 2011

3 Days Post-op

Here I am.... banded. I am just three days since surgery.  Recovery is not that bad.  Day 1: was pretty good, stayed overnight in the hospital.  Day 2:  I think I did too much walking.  Day 3: Just hanging at home.  I've napped, watched tv, done the stairs a few times, took a shower.  I think things will just get easier each day. Trying hard to get in my liquids and food in TINY TINY sips at a time.

I am starting to burp and fart though....is this normal? 

3 comments:

  1. each and every day it does get easier....hang in there :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is normal! You gotta get rid of the gas they pump into you during surgery somehow. :)

    Glad to see you safely on the other side!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally normal. Gas-x strips were a life saver for me. That was the worst part for me..... the gas pains in my shoulder.

    ReplyDelete