Wednesday, June 29, 2011

The last supper...literally

Last night we got home at 9:30pm from a dance recital (kids did great) but the kids needed a snack since I gave them dinner at 4pm.  I was hungry too so I made all of us quesadillas.  Now, I really have not subscribed to the "last supper" mentality (eating whatever since it will be awhile or forever for some food stuff.....life after lap-band, etc.) as I am getting closer to my surgery date.   I really have followed the pre-op diet (except for some wine here and there).  But today I am on clear liquids because my surgery is tomorrow and that's how my surgeon rolls.  So I guess the snack last night really was my last meal...at least until I can get on full liquids. 

Cross your fingers and wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Good luck tomorrow! I am still in the pre-insurance approval phase, and it's great to learn from brand new bandsters so I'll check back. Hope all goes very smoothly for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GOOD LUCK!!! You're gonna rock it!

    ReplyDelete