Friday, July 15, 2011

BYOC

It’s Friday so that means it’s BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy! We answer questions today in an effort to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break. Copy and paste to your own blog if you so desire…and ENJOY!!

1. Let’s do something crazy….I’m going to list the rainbow colors and you type the first FOOD item that pops into your head that symbolizes that color for you…..here’s mine:


Red – strawberries
Orange – sweet potato
Yellow – squash
Green – salad
Blue – jello (my kids are always asking me to buy the blue kind.....why?  is blue a flavor?)
Purple – grapes...seedless of course
Brown – steak (can you tell the pureed diet is getting to me?????????????)
Black – oreos


2. What is on your kitchen table right now?

magazines, pencil box full of school supplies, some legos, a crumpled napkin.  Oh yes, you can see that I run a tight ship over here.  I am a picture of tidiness---well two kids will do that to a person.  Note the sarcasm.

3. What movie do you watch again and again and again? Not like what movie have you seen 5 times…but like what movie have you seen 30 times or more?

When Harry Met Sally, Sliding Doors, While You Were Sleeping---  I can't pick one.

4. If Satan had a last name – what would it be?




Satan is sooooooo busy, he doesn't even have time for a last name.

5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in blogland and in real life.

Blogland:  really need to wrote on my own blog more, very inconsistent, but I do keep checking up on everyone else!

Real life:  Feeling great and about 98% like my old self now that I am 15 days post-op.  I did hit  
- 10 pounds since surgery and then started my (.) a week early.  Hmmmmm.  Hopefully, that -10 will still be there.

Lots of activities with the kiddos and their friends.  We started "summer school" at my house...really it's just 15 minutes of bridge work for the fall but I try to make it fun and use a funny name & voice, the kids seem to like it enough to get whatever I assign done.  Did lots of chores and laundry.  Went to the pool and water park.  Saw my surgeon today....says my port is just in a "perfect spot" for accessibility.  (Damn, who knew I would waste all of my overachieving on my port healing nicely???  I was holding out for the weight loss portion)

Have a good weekend!!!

1 comment: