Saturday, July 9, 2011

When will the stage one diet end????

Ok, I am happy that I made it to the other side. I am thrilled that my BFF and husband have taken amazing care of me. I am excited to start this new phase of life by taking care of me and getting as fit and healthy as I can at 40.

BUT
I am so tired of mashed potatoes, cream soup, yogurt, jello and protein drinks.  I am not getting enough calories in because it takes all of my common sense to make myself eat.   (I have lost 6 lbs. in this short time but come on.........)  Do I just have to suffer until I get to stage 2 in a few days?
Any suggestions?

2 comments:

  1. Yah, you pretty much do. Are you dealing with a nutrition and a doc? Mybdock let me move to mushies and easy to chew stuff early but not much earlier. Get creative. One of my favs was refried beans, a little cheddar and some sour cream. Felt like a treat. Also if you like ricotta cheese..mix a little with parmesan add a little tomato sauce and bake. Noodle-less lasagne.

    I was amazed at how little I ate in the beginning. Hunger will come back...then it became head hunger for a little while.
    You are doing great. It won't before ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes, just keep plugging along with your surgeon's required diet...it is TOTALLY WORTH it. :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete