Saturday, June 2, 2012

60 pounds gone!

Finally, finally, finally!  60 lbs.....bye bye! 

I have been bouncing back and forth between the same 2 lbs. for several weeks but it looks like 145 is here to stay and puts me at 60* lbs down since I started this journey.  (*only down 40 since getting the band on June 30, 2011.)

I can't believe I am at 60....my goal is another 5,  bringing me to a loss of 65 and the start of maintenance.

Part of me is in a hurry to get rid of those last 5 ...but on the other hand what is going to change when I get to goal???  I'm not really doing anything different now than I will be for maintenance.  I am just following the band rules and working out like a fiend!  Maybe I will skip a workout once a week but I doubt it.  I love working out...it's the mental release as well and stealing a little "me" time.

I never would have thought I would be here a year ago.  I finally understand why all of you veteran bandsters say how much you "love your band."  I do too!

8 comments:

  1. It seems strange loving a little bit of silicon but I love mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And massive congrats on the 60 lbs that's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being down 60 lbs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations on your accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww! Congrats. Such a wonderful feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on reaching your goal! What an accomplishment! I'm sure you feel so proud of yourself and I'm so happy for you. Chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. 60 LBS?! Awesomeness! 5 lbs will be nothing! :)

    ReplyDelete