Sunday, June 3, 2012
Here's what I love about losing weight with my band
2. wearing running tights or compression capris....and feeling confident in them.
3. being able to do 10 "boy" push-ups. My goal is to get to 20 in a row by the end of summer.
4. feeling my hip bones jut out while lying down
5. my port is now an "out-ie"....yup, an out-ie!
6. walking into a staff meeting and having a colleague yell out "Th*mpson, you are half the woman you used to be!" What could I do but laugh and tell him I will accept "any and all compliments."
7. how strong and muscular my legs feel
8. that I can't binge or graze....and really don't want to.
9. being a good role model to my kiddos....taking the emphasis off of food and promoting activity/exercise into our daily life.
10. feeling in control over what and how much I eat.
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, what do you love about your weight loss and/ or band????