Ten Things Thursday
1. I ate 5 puffy cheetos....they are amazing. 80 calories worth and loved every bite.
(Why am I feeling guilty now though???...I logged it.....I have several hundred calories left for dinner and dessert.) Oh yeah, because I am not at goal. Stupid me.
2. Speaking of goal, I have 7 lbs. to go. I can definitely see myself getting content where I am BUT it's a goal....I can do it.............. right???? It would put me at a "healthy BMI" and that is MOST important to me
3. Having a garage sale this weekend. I really don't want to do it but I have a ton of random things to get rid of and want to earn some money to buy new clothes!
4. Only a few more weeks of school left.....we are out June 14th. Yippee!
5. I can do 15 boy push-ups in a row which is a huge deal for me!
6. Bought a few new items of clothing since NOTHING fits me anymore...even the stuff I had altered / taken in. I was continually surprised when I tried on Medium tops.........and they fit!
7. One of my absolute fav kiddos in my class last year, swung by my room to say hi yesterday. After chatting a bit he confessed that he wanted to say hi but really, he just needed to see me. He'd heard from a million kids how "amazing Mrs. T looks!" Apparently, word on the street in the high school is how I look....good to know they are discussing my weight huh???
It was so cute b/c he made sure to say that he "always thought I was beautiful but now I look so fit and strong." Nice compliment so I will take it. These kids think of me as their second mom so it's cute that they want me to know how impressed they are with my efforts.
8. I have had several colleagues tell me this week "I didn't even recognize you" after running into them in the halls or parking lot. I know I should take it as a compliment but really.....do I look that different?
9. Gotta update my profile picture....I guess none of you will recognize me either! LOL
10. June 30th will be my one-year band-a-versary. My fill level is good but after the 30th of June, I will have to pay* for office visits or adjustments. (*not that I didn't already pay....it was just a lump sum cash payment for the surgery, band, office visits, adjustments for the first year.) Should I go see the band dr. for a check up before the 30th as a last "free" appointment?
have a good weekend ! ct