Thursday, May 17, 2012

TTT

Ten Things Thursday
1.  I ate 5 puffy cheetos....they are amazing.  80 calories worth and loved every bite. 
(Why am I feeling guilty now though???...I logged it.....I have several hundred calories left for dinner and dessert.)  Oh yeah, because I am not at goal.  Stupid me.

2.  Speaking of goal, I have 7 lbs. to go.  I can definitely see  myself getting content where I am BUT it's a goal....I can do it.............. right????  It would put me at a "healthy BMI" and that is MOST important to me

3.  Having a garage sale this weekend.  I really don't want to do it but I have a ton of random things to get rid of and want to earn some money to buy new clothes!

4.  Only a few more weeks of school left.....we are out June 14th.  Yippee! 

5.  I can do 15 boy push-ups in a row which is a huge deal for me!

6.  Bought a few new items of clothing since NOTHING fits me anymore...even the stuff I had altered / taken in.  I was continually surprised when I tried on Medium tops.........and they fit!

7.  One of my absolute fav kiddos in my class last year, swung by my room to say hi yesterday.  After chatting a bit he confessed that he wanted to say hi but really, he just needed to see me.  He'd heard from a million kids how "amazing Mrs. T looks!"  Apparently, word on the street in the high school is how I look....good to know they are discussing my weight huh???

  It was so cute b/c he made sure to say that he "always thought I was beautiful but now I look so fit and strong."  Nice compliment so I will take it.  These kids think of me as their second mom so it's cute that they want me to know how impressed they are with my efforts.

8.  I have had several colleagues tell me this week "I didn't even recognize you"  after running into them in the halls or parking lot.  I know I should take it as a compliment but really.....do I look that different?

9.  Gotta update my profile picture....I guess none of you will recognize me either!  LOL

10.  June 30th will be my one-year band-a-versary.  My fill level is good but after the 30th of June, I will have to pay* for office visits or adjustments.  (*not that I didn't already pay....it was just a lump sum cash payment for the surgery,  band, office visits, adjustments for the first year.)  Should I go see the band dr. for a check up before the 30th as a last "free" appointment?

have a good weekend !  ct

6 comments:

  1. Love cheese puffs!

    I get out of school June 1st...sooo ready!

    7 pounds till goal....that is AWESOME!! (jealous)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get out of school May 25. Our breaks during the year are lame, but we have a killer summer break. :)

    I am jealous that you are 7 pounds from goal... I too will be some day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7 lbs from goal is amazeballs!!!
    Cheese puffs are my fave!
    Thanks for the comment on my post! I got the wedges at Nordstrom ... Seriously the most comfy shoes I own!
    Thing to post a link but it isn't working... Just search by BORN for women and you'll see them! I think they are called 'Zee'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No feeling guilty for cheese puffs, especially if you logged them. In my experience, guilt over food is just as much an eating disorder as the binging I used to do. Lose the guilt, you're rocking your band. :)

    Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a new follower, I found you off another bandster's blog. I look forward to reading further. *Maria*~DiZneDiVa: Confessions of a Cupcake Addict, follow me at danceofthesugarycupcakeslblogpspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. came across your blog, plan to come along again! very cool about the student! wonderful and inspirational news about being so close to goal! and happy almost one year bandaversary...

    ReplyDelete