Tuesday, May 15, 2012
Where oh where have I been???
Here's the scoop on the last few weeks:
1. got an unfill on April 24th...had a couple weeks now to get used to it. I think I am at perfect restriction. I literally can eat fruit and veggies again. Portions are between 1/2 to 1 cup for a meal. Satiatied for about 3 hours at a time. Having "head hunger" which is not fun but it's better than no "head hunger" and feeling miserable all of the time from being too tight.
2. weight has bounced around. I gained 2 lbs. back right away after getting the unfill. I think my body just wanted to hold on to EVERY single calorie. I was right back on track until this weekend....I was somehow involved in a lot of drinking activities over 4 days. I am good to go today.
3. I told my dr. when I got the unfill that "I wanted to do more of the work and the band to do less." That may sound strange but when I was too tight I couldn't workout hard, I hated eating because I knew pain would follow, my stomach was a mess, I was tired, etc. He did understand that and said he regretted getting me too tight in the first place. Well, I certainly got my request. I do feel like I have to do the work but am getting a little help from my band. I have been hitting the gym hard and trying to eat lots of veg and protein.
4. People at work keep saying that I just get "skinnier and skinnier every time they see me." I haven't lost in a few weeks but I will take the compliments.
5. 147 lbs. Just 7 lbs to goal. One day at a time.
Hope all is well with you!