1. Final Exam week at my work! Lots of grading but a little break from teaching....or entertaining..... the students.
2. Eating Chocolate PB2 in my greek yogurt right now--- apple slices dipped in it....yum
3. My oldest turned 8 this week. Will post seperately on that.
4. I love, love, love the app "Stumble Upon." You might want to check this out....I love the funny stuff.
5. I have been trying out recipes from skinnytaste.com this week. So far the 2 I have made were great. I have on cooking in the crock pot as we speak...."Chicken Santa Fe." I will have to let you know how it goes.
6. Weight has been bouncing back and forth between 159 & 161 this week. I was pretty excited to hit the 150s and know that I will be firmly in the 150s next week if I just keep doing what I am doing.
7. I am about 99% sure that I am going to try to run/walk a half-marathon on June 3rd. My goal is to run 6.5 of the 13 miles by training with the walk 3 mins./ run 3 mins. theory. (I have to sign up by the end of this month. I HATE jogging but have been trying to do it a couple of times a week over the last couple of weeks. I think this half-marathon will be a good challenge for me.)
8. I am going to get a mani-pedi tomorrow!!! Yipee! (Kind of sad that I am so excited over this.)
9. Pretty sure we have ourselves a landscape contractor who can work with our budget! If everything goes well our yard will be started in about 3 weeks. I have waited 11 years to get a backyard that I want to entertain in!!!
10. It's almost Friday.