Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Forty Five ........

Celebration Number Forty-Five Royalty Free Stock PhotoI am cheering for myself!

Yep, I am.  Throwing imaginary confetti too.

I am down 45 lbs.  I have had my moments where I NEVER thought I would get to 45.  (20-25 lbs to go.) I have now officially lost 20 lbs. since surgery (June 30)  but 45 total over the past 14 mos. of dealing with taking charge of my food addiction.  I know, slow loser but that's ok.  The slower it comes off, the easier it will be to maintain....little changes are easier to sustain.  (At least this is what I am telling myself.)

I wish I would have taken measurements.....I think the idea of seeing the inches of the "before" stats was a bit too much reality for me back when I started this journey...that's why I never did it.  I just have to be content to see my size change instead of actual inches lost.  (Maybe I will post some before/after pix to document the first 45?)

I am treating myself to a mani-pedi tomorrow to celebrate.

5 comments: