Friday, January 13, 2012

BYOC

It’s Friiiiidddaayyy! That means it’s time for BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy courtesy of our lovely, hilarious, and "G free lady"....the one and only Drazil!

She provides us with this "little ditty you can participate in on Fridays to get to know your fellow blogger better and to give your blogging brain a break. Copy and paste to your own blog and ENJOY!!"
 1. Do you have a favorite traditional “birthday meal”? If yes – what is it and what is the meaning behind it?

No traditional meal....I usually pick Chinese food though.

2. If you’ve lost weight, has your style changed since you lost weight? Or what's your dream purchase when you do lose weight/hit goal?

Well since I am still very much in the process of losing weight, I haven't really had a style change yet.  With the few pieces I have bought as transitional clothes, I do notice that none of them are the flowy type that I used to buy.  More structured and fitted. 

My biggest change would be my workout gear....how sad huh?!!! Before losing 40 lbs. I always wore whatever shlumpy clothes I could find to the gym.  Now I am wearing running tights, maybe with a tank or a regular sized t-shirt....not super over-sized as I did in the past.  I actually want to see my body while I am working out-- the good parts, the bad parts, and the parts that will NEVER be seen unclothed because of my stretch marks!!

3. Pick one question of the following two to answer: Who is your favorite Muppet and why? Or who is your favorite Smurf and why?

Hands down....Beaker.   Meep Meep Meep.  Also, tiny confession......
my favorite Christmas Album is John Denver and the Muppets. 

4. When you buy a lotion or after bath spray or body spray or candle (not perfume) – what’s the “flavor” you always find yourself loving the most?

Candle:  Sweet Orange Chili Pepper  or pumpkin spice  or coffee!
lotion:  cucumber melon or citrus

5. Repeat question. Summarize your week in real life and in blogland.

Real life :  oky doky.  3 day weekend on the horizon, date w/ the hubby on Sunday, get to go to the gym the next 3 days and try and get some of these damn lbs. OFF OF MY BODY!!!  (ohhhh, that sounded angry.  Not trying to be angry, just focused!)

Blogland is pretty good – wish I was posting a little more often but I sure do enjoy reading what all of you have to say

2 comments: