1. Worked in my daughters kinder class today....holy cow. I am tired! I thought teenagers had a lot of energy....well 5 year olds take the cake.
2. Hosting "Book Talk" tomorrow night. Need to do a million things tonight to finish getting ready. Just how clean does one's house have to be? My plan is just to clean up the downstairs....they won't see anything else!!!! (I wish I was addicted to cleaning instead of eating!)
3. Weight loss is not happening right now. Still bouncing back and forth between the same 3 lbs--just like last week.
4. Work has been crazy this week. Tons of schedule changes with the start of the semester. I now have 196 kids....38-40 in each class period. WAY TOO MANY KIDS at one time. Yeah....love it!
5. Went to support group last night....only two of us plus the nurse. Each month I have gone the largest it has been is 4 plus the nurse. We talked to her about maybe taking a survey on day/time/ etc. to find out WHY NO ONE COMES! Not very supportive with out all the peeps there.
6. Haven't been able to exercise as much as usual this week. (That could be why I am extra annoyed....I didn't take my increased class sizes and 2 Home Hospital students very well.) Lots going on....obgyn appt., participated in a "focus group," playdates, working in the kids classrooms, Tap, Support Group...all interrupted my normal workout schedule.
7. Want to go hit Goodwill this weekend if I can...need to get some clothes for rock bottom prices!
8. A colleague at work sought me out because "she had heard how skinny I was and wanted to know what I was doing." Well, I am not skinny by any means but I did like that the rumor mill was talking about my weight loss. She was surprised to hear that I have been working on my "food addiction" for 14 months and have lost 45 lbs. as a result. No magic pill. And no......I didn't tell her that I have gotten a little help from my band. I work at a high school....NO ONE can know because then all 3000 teens will know. Don't you remember gossip back in high school??? It' just as bad with the adults.
9. I am looking in to trying a 5k. My would be half-marathon partners have all flaked. Actually the race was like $100 so I'd rather skip it too.
10. Watching the VERY LAST episode of "Lost" today. (I know....it's been off the air for a year but I never watched it when it was on. I have watched every episode of the six seasons over the last couple of months. I am hooked!!!) I saw 60 mins. of it while on the treadmill but now I have to wait until the kids are in bed to see the last 30 mins. or so. I can't wait to see how the whole show ties together.
Have a great weekend!ten