Monday, March 12, 2012

Make a list Monday

Thanks to Robyn For making my Monday a little bit easier.

1. Law & Order (yep, 20 years of it). All variations of the show.
2. Survivor (neighbors get together weekly for dinner.. 12 years running.)
3. Amazing Race
4. Real Housewives of Orange County..embarrassing huh? RHOA, RHOBH, RHONJ, RHONY..I AM HOOKED ON THEM ALL....embarrassing.
5. Suits
6. Breakout Kings
7. The Firm
8. Modern Family.......my favorite show!
9. Parenthood
10. What Not To Wear

I like tv.

2 comments:

  1. Modern Family makes me laugh and I love that. I have seen Parenthood hit and miss and it looks great. I just hate to try to watch a show and not be caught up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the Real Housewives too! The OC one is my fave...Atl is second fave. I never got into the DC one and I can't really say that I keep up much with the NY.

    ReplyDelete