1. Busy, busy, week. Everything is good just no time to relax, eat, or sleep much.
2. I finally went to the dr. yesterday...the GP not a band dr. I have this crazy HUGE, swollen and infected blister on my toe. DISGUSTING huh?! I kept shoving it into shoes for work and working out --despite the pain-- but was forced to skip both for the last few days. Flip flops at work...quite the look!
3. As a result of my ouchy toe, I didn't work out Wed. or Thursday. I REALLY miss it! (I know, I am weird but when I don't exercise I feel like I am missing something in my day.) I am on antibiotics now so hopefully I will be able to work out tomorrow.
4. Been having some weird tummy issues. NOT because of the band.....my actual tummy. When I eat, my tummy (under my belly button) hurts. I keep thinking it's because I haven't eaten much this week....just too busy to eat some days. (Don't panic, I know I MUST eat my 1200 calories or I won't lose weight but it has been hard to motivate myself to eat. Who knew I would ever feel this way??????) I also had one bite too many the other day which ticked off my band so I have been hesitant.
5. Looking forward to having a "date" with my son tonight!!! Looks like we will be going to Taco Bell, bike riding, and watching "Adventures of Tin Tin"
6. both kiddos will be at a sleepover with cousins tomorrow! FREEDOM. I love my kids BUT I LOVE free time too. The only bummer is I have to pick them up at 8 am on Sunday....long story as to why......which means no sleeping in for me!
7. My hubby said my "hiney was getting so tiny" he doesn't have much to grab. I took that as a compliment!
8. Counting the days until Spring Break...not because I am tired of my students....I puffy heart them. I am just looking forward to going camping over break with several families.
9. My daughter got the "scholar of the trimester" award today at school. She was sooooooooooooooooo excited! I am excited for her...she has seen her brother get it 3 times and thought she wouldn't ever get it!
10. I will have approximately 16 hours of time to myself this weekend. Unfortunately, I will have to sleep for 8 of those hours but I am just looking forward to " me time."
I hope you take some time for yourself this weekend. Hugs!