1. I have eaten 12 pieces of candy since Monday. Damn chocolate!
2. My friend had a baby yesterday.....9 lbs. 14 oz. Holding that baby gave me a new appreciation for what losing 10 lbs is like.
3. I am sooooooooo sick of work right now. You would think I had "senioritis" just like my juniors...yes, juniors--they think they are done with school and it's only NOVEMBER!
4. I am still at 164 BUT I think I am at the perfect fill level and I know that I will get to 160 by the end of the month.
5. Had 3 days of being super tight....I now realize that this might happen EVERY month around (.) time.
6. I learned how to send the pictures on my phone to my computer. Yeah for me....I am technology challenged. (A student had to teach me how to do it! )
7. The house is sooooo quiet right now. Hubby took the kids to volleyball practice and I need to clean the kitchen, unload the dishwasher, and make dinner but I haven't even started.
8. Went to my "support group" meeting last night. I am kind of disappointed that there were only 2 of us there, 1 person on speaker phone, & the facilitator. All nice people but I was kind of hoping the numbers in the group would pick up, not dwindle. I can use all the support I can get. (A BIG Thanks to all of you!)
9. Only 15 days until my 60 mile breast cancer walk.
10. Is it bad that I get so excited to wear a school t-shirt and jeans to work on Fridays???? Usually the hair is in a pony too! I love Fridays!
Have a good one!