Monday, November 28, 2011

It's Monday

Blogging is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, "who is this person!?" I know them...but yet I don't know them! I want to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great way for all of us to "meet" each other!

Every Sunday Never Growing Old will post five get to know you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!

Java will add a linky so we can follow who participates and get to know them better!! Be sure to link the POST and not just your whole blog!!
(I don't know how to do the link.............uh oh!)


Questions:

1. I really need to clean my _________?
2. What food makes you think of Christmas?
3. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
4. What was your first paying job?
5. Have you read the Twilight series?
1.  fridge.  It really needs it....I threw out old food this weekend but never got around to cleaning the bins and shelves.  Yuck.
 
2.  Nut Butter Balls!  The kids and I made these cookies last night.  They are my husband's favorite PLUS my mom always made them for us when I was a kid.
 
3.  38
 
4.  First paying job (besides babysitting) was at age 14 1/2...I worked at House of Fabrics.
 
5.  I have to admit.....I did read the first book (Twilight) BUT only because I teach high schoolers and needed to know what all the buzz was about.  Not my thing so I didn't read any others in the series or see the movies.
 
Hope you are having a good Monday!!!

2 comments:

  1. might have to join in on this! Love reading about other people! Hope you are well!

    ReplyDelete