Monday, November 14, 2011

It's MONDAY!

Every Sunday Never Growing Old will post five get to know you questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!

Questions:

1. Does your family/friends know about your blog?


My husband knows but doesn't read it.  3 friends know and read it.  (HI there  L, E, C)
2. What is your favorite card game?


Canasta....been a long time, but I do remember it being fun.  I am more of a Pictionary, Taboo, Catch Phrase kind of gal! 
 
3. What do you wear to bed? 


tank top and boy shorts 
 
4. What is your favorite kind of French Fry?


seasoned curly fries from Chili's....I'm not sure they still have these actually.  Hmm.  
 
5. What is your usual bed time?


I'm with Robyn....I am not really that old but I do get up for work at 5am soooooo my bedtime is 10 pm. 

Hope your Monday was great!

1 comment:

  1. Yum, I love(d) Chili's seasoned fries. Why do potatoes have to be so tasty?

    ReplyDelete