It's triple T baby! (I am channeling my inner Guy Fieri...you know..."Drive-Ins, Diners, & Dives." Anyone? anyone? Bueller? Tap Tap...is this thing on????) Thank you Laura Belle for our Ten Things Thursday.
1. Started my day with my husband harassing me when I went to get on the scale. He says "whoa babe, living life on the edge huh?"
do you want to know why he said this?
I was getting on the scale fully clothed!!! (it was funny but what a wise ass!)
2. I made sugar cookies with the monkeys today. Monkey #2 has been begging to do decorate cookies since school got out....mommy kept postponing. Ugh! Doesn't she know that cookie dough is my kryptonite???
3. Had a full on "graze-a-thon" yesterday. Just kept snacking. So mad at myself! I did try and get things back in check today....until.....we made.....some cookies (above) .....i have had 3. Damn I don't want to go journal those things in MFP right now.
4. going to the beach tomorrow with several other "kindergarten" families. Monkey #2 is sooooooo excited to see her school friends.
5. did some walk/run intervals this morning. I hate running but I can do it a minute at a time.
6. bought two pairs of shoes today...you will be voting on them, and the dress I think they go with, in the next few days.
7. gonna get my sweat on tomorrow morning at ZUMBA with my favorite instructor. I am also going to the gym 40 mins. before class to get my leg workout in.
8. hoping my weight will magically get back to 142 because I am starting to see an upward trend on the scale and me no likey!
9. One of the benefits of having virtually no fluid in my band is I can enjoy diet soda with out any problems. The down side is I have to limit my intake or I don't drink enough plain water. (Lap Band Gal reminded us of the issues of too much citric acid in ..... LBG: are you bulimic? ) On my graze-a-thon yesterday I drank an entire 2 liter bottle of diet coke. yikes.
10. I am looking forward to going to a "symphony" in the park this weekend. Not usually my type of music, I can apprecite it, plus it's only once a year. It also helps offset the other 364 days of listening to the junk food of music like Katy Perry, Pink, Bruno Mars, etc.