It's Thursday already????? Where did the week go?
I have had so much going on that I haven't read,commented, or posted this week. I am out of town now & hope to have some downtime to catch up with what has been going on.
1. Out of town for the next few days for my SIL wedding
2. Brought my workout wear & am going to get in a workout fri, sat, & Sunday.
3. Today is my 15th wedding anniversary! I am the same size (not weight) that I was at 26 after 8 months on phen-fen...the wonder diet pill of the 90s.
4. I tried Pilates on the reformer last night for the first time. Gotta love Plum District for the deal. I hav3 10 more sessions.
5. I am not giving up...let me repeat....NOT ..giving up on my goal of another five pound loss.
6. I keep bouncing back and forth on my weight....really my body thinks I am in maintenance. I dont get it because I am journalling my food.
7. My ass is seriously getting tight! Yes, I did just give myself a compliment! I have been working out soooooooooo hard with the weights and I can tell it is working..I feel strong.
8. I get to see my BIL and family from the east coast tomorrow and I am soooooo excited. They are here for the same wedding.
9. Can't wait to get my groove on at the reception with my hubby....apparently that will be our anniversary celebration this year.
10. I still have 1.5 cc in my band & it's still scary but I am trying to deal with it. Eating at cup of foodor more is still worrisome for me but it hasn't lead to a binge yet. I have had to resort to gum chewing again to help with the head hunger.
Hope all is well in your world.