Let’s do BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy. We answer 5 questions in an effort to get to know each other better and to give our blog brains a break. Copy to your own blog and ENJOY! (Thanks Drazil)
1. Do you drink coffee? Decaf or regular? Cold or hot? If not – what’s your go-to morning drink?
I like lattes....Skinny Vanilla Iced Lattes to be precise. Now that I am banded though I am putting instant coffee in my chocolate or vanilla protein shake and getting everything (breakfast and coffee) in at the same time! Delicious!
2. What are your top six characteristics in a partner if you could hand pick them. And just for kicks – if you’re in a relationship – after you make the list of six – does the person you are with possess all five?
sense of humor
My husband has them all. I am a lucky girl.
3. I’m going to pick a person – not knowing if this person even exists in your life – and you try to describe this person in 5 short words or sentences:
smoked a pipe
didn't see him that often after my parents divorce
very strict and proper
4. What’s your signature item? Color? Piece of clothing or jewelry? Accessory? You know – that one thing people know you will ALWAYS have on?
Sad, sad, sad. I must be a candidate for "what not to wear." I don't have a "signature" thing. I have started to accessorize more but......
5. Repeat question: Summarize your week in real life and in blog life.
School started this week....I am back to work, my kiddos are back to school. Pipsqueak started KINDERGARTEN and looks so darn adorable in her uniform. Loves her teacher, class and new friends. Reecerpie started 2nd grade and thinks his teacher is "epic!" (A frenchmen who teaches at the bi-lingual school in Spanish...love it. The man sings, does art, runs a tight ship, and seems great.) My actual students ... all 196 of them....seem fine so far. I've only known them 3 days but I am certain that period 1 & period 5 will compete to be my FAVORITE class of the day...teenagers are soooo funny.....they all brag that "they are the favorite class." Usually, I adore each one of them and just let them compete to win my heart as the "fav." I am tired though....brain and voice were still in summer mode so both are tired right now but I still have to go workout tonight too!
well, based on the above info, I have not had time to read or post....I am caught up now. At work I can't even find 5 minutes to sit at my computer PLUS yesterday my town (and 1.5 million others living in or near my town) lost power for 6 hours. gotta love the 99 degree weather and no electricity. fun times! Hope all is well with you....have a good weekend.