2. I mentally CAN NOT take the idea of having to write another letter of recommendation. I made it through all the college apps and now it's scholarship apps. I love my teens but WHY OH WHY do I have a hard time telling them "NO---sorry, I am overwhelmed with the amount of regular work I am behind on???" oh yeah, that's right, it's because i care about their future success. Ugh.
3. I think I am going to play BINGO tonight....it will be me and the blue-hairs.
Not really, meeting a friend there but still undecided b/c I am behind on grading. Yuck. Boring!! Hubby says to go...the grading will get done over vacation.
4. I am wondering why I don't EVER put any pictures of myself on my blog?? I have always been a bit unhappy with what pictures of me look like, but I have lost 57 pounds...how bad can a new pix be?
5. I tried a new snack this week. It certainly isn't for everyone but it's the "Snackable" by Oscar Meyer. It is marketed for toddlers. Now I know you are thinking "it's crap." Well not really. I tried the Turkey, Mozzarella, and baby Ritz crackers. 140 calories. I thought it was a great mini-meal at work. The meat is diced into tiny pieces...perfect for my band! I bought them to try b/c they were on sale $1 for a 2 pack. At .50 a snack, I couldn't complain. Cheaper than a protein bar and gave me some variety. did I mention how CONVENIENT it was??? I couldn't find a picture to post though.
6. I hit a new low today....148.8 oh yeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhh....whooops. Hope I don't jinx with my celebration because my weigh-in is technically tomorrow.
7. Went to support group last night......all 2 of us were there! (We did meet a lady who is considering Lap Band. She was very nice.) This is why I need all of you and your blogs!! I may not be the best "comment giver" but I faithfully read all of your blogs EVERY DAY....even when I am super busy. It's my down-time once I get home.
8. I received a boatload of compliments this week at work. My colleague told me today "whatever workout routine you are doing had better stop because you are going to disappear." I just laughed at him. I am not a twig....but I am getting pretty fit!
9. A group of 20 of my former students (period 3 from last school year) threw me a "surprise party" the other day at lunch. They showed up with a cake just because they missed me! (See this is why I get sucked into writing all those letters of rec!!! Most teens are just awesome!)
10. Skipped working out today.....I know it's healthy to take a day of rest every once in awhile but I feel guilty.
Have a good FRIDAY!! I know I will.