1. I wish I knew how to link LB's blog to my post....then the thank you would really work out You know, how you savvy bloggers have the name of the person in a different color and you can just click on it? Anyone? A little help here?
2. We survived our first sleepover...remember, I posted about the cousins coming over!! (My oldest is asleep already. He took a nap today too. He was a tired mess.)
3. More focused on making smart food choices today than the last few days. Trying to break the cycle before it spirals out of control completely.
4. Struggling with needing some RESTRICTION!!!!!!! I won't get to see my dr. until Feb. 2nd. I am sitting here at 3.5 cc in a 10 cc band. I know we are being cautious but when I had restriction for that one month....it was heaven. I finally understood why so many of you say you LOVE your band. Now I am back to doing it on my own....again....kind of frustrating. I have had one good month out of six since surgery.
5. Upping my weights at the gym seems to be making my arms a bit more cut! Yippee. Now, I could be imagining it but I swear my biceps and shoulders feel sooooo tone.
6. I get to go to Zumba tomorrow! Not my favorite teacher (my fav is recovering from shoulder surgery) but still get a good sweat on.
7. Making a protective sleeve for my ipad 2 that is actually turning out pretty cute. Pix to come once it's finished.
8. Four more days of vacation. yeah! Still have some papers to grade though. boo!
9.Trying to pick my word for 2012...who knew that would be such a challenge for me?
10. Miss hearing from some of you........Amy at Finding Me (last two posts were about coupons...I love coupons but wondering how YOU are doing.) KristinaB at Complete 180 (where are you???) Jen at It Is ALL about ME....you have been MIA lady.
Hope you have a good evening!