Thursday, December 22, 2011

10 things Thursday

Thank you to Miss Laura Belle..

1. Back on the wagon. Saw my dr. Today & got a fill....trying to get things going back to some restriction.

2. I can't believe that my boobs are still keeping their size! Random to share ....I know BUT I have gone down band sizes but am still a DD. Never in my weight loss history has that happened. Maybe the high protein?

3. Said I wasn't going to last minute shop...and here I am doing it.

4. Debating between the vitamix and ninja for a new blender.

5. Waiting and waiting for the NUT to call me back. I never got my 6 week post - op appointment. Thinking that at 6 months I definitely WANT IT! (I just found out that I was supposed to have one)

6. Am loving my vacation from work..one perk of being a teacher

7. Hubby & I aren't exchanging gifts this year. We both got something we wanted back in november so we are calling it good for Christmas too! Boy that takes the pressure off.

8. I have been increasing my weights at the gym based on a friend's suggestion. I feel strong and hope this helps define some muscles.

9. Going to rumba tomorrow! Yippee! Another perk of being on vacation

10. My size 12 pants are super comfy...hope that means I am on my way to size 10!

Happy Thursday

8 comments:

  1. My favorite things about being a teacher: Christmas break, Snow Days. Sprong Break, and Summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, how I wish I could get a fill......
    Enjoy your holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just pretty much bank on last minute shopping. Every. year.

    Get at those weights girl!!!
    And yes....size 10 is definitely just around the corner!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually considered teaching for a while there. Then I remembered I don't really like kids so that shot that idea. Haha!
    Yay on your 12s getting loose!! Woo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come to the 10's... everything's awesome here. ;)

    Hope you had a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice update! Love when clothes are getting looser and looser. Congrats...

    ReplyDelete
  7. 10's!! You rock! We need to have a dressing room field trip!

    ReplyDelete