Monday, October 10, 2011

"Take twice as long to eat half as much." --Anonymous

Hello big, wonderful, world......yes, I am back.  Did you miss me???  All 27 of you??? LOL


Now I am sure some of you are thinking, ..."she hasn't posted in such a long time, she must have fallen off the wagon."

NOPE.

"she hasn't been doing her exercise so she didn't want to face the exercise ticker."  (btw, I need to put a new one for October up.)

NOPE.

"well, maybe she is gaining weight and in denial." (I love denial but not currently in that state.)

NOPE.

none of the above.  I am doing fine with my food intake, exercise is going ok....not as much as I would have liked last week but still acceptable.  Not making poor choices.  Just not much to report on the weightloss front.  I keep bouncing up and down the same 2 lbs...trying still to get to - 40 lbs.  I will get there but who knows when.  I am really and truly wearing a size 14....some 14's are even ...gasp....too big.  So I know my body keeps shrinking but the scale can't stick to a number.  I will get there.

Getting a fill on Wednesday....hoping I will finally get to the elusive GREEN ZONE.

hope all is well with you.

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Green zone! I might be there but I am cautious to call it that!

    Glad to hear from you, I've not been around either!

    ReplyDelete