It’s Friday and time for BYOC – Bring Your Own Crazy! A couple of questions we answer to get to know each other better and to give our blogging brains a break. Copy to your own blog and enjoy!
This week Draz's questions are going to themed…as in they are all about blogging and just to throw you off – there are more than 5 this time!!
1. When did you begin blogging? Do you plan to do it a long time or do you think you’ll stop after a while?
Five months now. I NEVER EVER thought I would blog. What in the world do I have to say?????
2. What do you enjoy more - blogging yourself or reading other’s blogs?
Oh....an easy one! I love reading other blogs!! I was a "lurker" on a number of blogs for 6 months before I decided to start one.
3. What’s the biggest thing blogging has taught you? Biggest surprise about blogging?
That I really don't like to write.....I seem to have a hard time expressing myself. Oh, and that I am not funny. I am kind of funny in real life...but it doesn't translate to my blog.
4. Have you met any other bloggers in real life – solely because of your blog or theirs?
Nope...hope to some day.
5. Does your blog have a general theme as in one topic or do you cover everything and anything?
It's really a public journal about my experience with the band and exercise.
6. Are you public or anonymous? Whichever you are – do you ever wish you were the other?
I comment "public" BUT I am not "out" as being banded to many people outside of blogland.
7. What’s your best blogging advice for a new blogger?
I could take some of this advise.........................
8. Does anyone in your real life read your blog/know it’s address? Do you wish they would or wouldn’t?
Only 3 friends in "real life" know about my blog. Since I am not ready to share that I am banded with many, I am good with this.
9. Do you enjoy blogging or do you view it as a chore? How often do you blog?
Both. I love reading everyone's blogs and hearing what is up. I LOVE the support from all of you. BUT ......it is kind of a chore. It's just not easy for me to think of what to say....or that I actually have something interesting to say.
10. Do you tell people in your real life that you blog? Or keep it a secret? Oh it's a big ol' secret!!!