1. Went and got a small fill this week ( for those of you keeping score at home I am now at 2.25 cc in a 10 cc band) and even though I don't know if it gave me any restriction or not it definitely helped me get my head back in the game. I am focused....chewing like its my job...measuring....logging food and kicking hiney at the gym. Just getting on the scale at the dr office was enough to get me going!
3. I am sooooo bummed not to be at BOOBS. would love to meet all of you some day.
4. Kiddos are going to grammy's house for the weekend so hubby & I can have an anniversary redo. I have NO IDEA what we are going to do with all that
5. Getting into the rhythm of work...back for a month & the routine is rolling along. I think I won over my first period today....they have gone from tolerating me @ 7am to actually enjoying me & my crazy teaching activities at 7 am.
6. NSV today. Pizza brought in to teachers lounge for lunch...I am talking a truckload of pizza. I wavered...picked up the phone and called a friend for reinforcement. I really did not want any pizza...I brought a perfectly wonderful steak salad for lunch.....BUT. The idea of free pizza was really tempting me. I could have had a slice but I am choosing to have two glasses of wine tonight instead. Choices.
7. Yesterday I had the day off from work and instead of sleeping in (like I wanted to) I still got up at 5 am to go to the gym (like I needed) and was home before the kids left for school. It may be the only day all year that my daughter had cute hair. Daddy just doesn't make her hairstyles a priority. I love him anyway.
8. Last weekend I got to spend 8 hours with one of my very best friends. I had a blast catching up with her. I think we talked non- stop the entire time!
10. I am making brownies tonight since it's my turn to host " neighborhood night.". EVERY SINGLE BROWNIE must leave the premises with the guests or there will be hell to pay.
hoping your weekend gets off to a great start.